CLOUD SECURITY FOR AMAZON WEB SERVICES
Alert Logic delivers security solutions to Amazon EC2 users that are purpose built for EC2 deployments:
- Scriptable and automated deployments support auto-scaling
- Lower overhead for protected EC2 instances than host-based IDS
- Multi-regional and VPC support
- Designed for Amazon Web Services workloads and reference architectures
- Available via the Amazon Web Services Marketplace with hourly direct billing, or directly from Alert Logic with monthly subscription and SLA
- Deployable in your traditional infrastructure for a unified view of security data across all assets wherever you have IT
▲ AWS Cloud Security Dashboard
Press Release | Alert Logic Log Manager Now Supports AWS CloudTrail
Alert Logic Threat Manager
Alert Logic Threat Manager is a network intrusion detection system (IDS) solution for Amazon EC2, providing 24×7 monitoring of threats that could compromise data or impact system availability.
- Get a holistic view of your EC2 server environment, without the limitations of host-based intrusion detection (HIDS).
- Low instance overhead for security with Alert Logic’s centralized analysis model, and without the performance overhead of HIDS.
- Analyzes millions of events with Threat Manager’s patented expert system, using intelligent multifactor correlation to zero in on incidents that represent real threats.
- Optional ActiveWatch service provides 24×7 Security Operations Center monitoring of all activity, validating incidents and escalating them to you with advice on response and remediation.
▲ Events detected by Threat Manager
Alert Logic Log Manager
NOW AVAILABLE: Alert Logic Log Manager now supports AWS CloudTrail.
Alert Logic Log Manager delivers security monitoring of log data by collecting, parsing, analyzing and archiving data.
- Log Manager’s web interface includes dozens of prebuilt reports, and a fast, intuitive search function that puts all of your log data at your fingertips for quick access, deep dives into important data, and on-the-fly queries.
- Archive log data for as little as 90 days or for as long as needed. Data is available anytime through the web interface to meet compliance requirements and/or to provide forensic data for investigating data breaches or to meet operational questions.
- Optional LogReview service gives you a daily analyst review of your logs, providing additional security intelligence and meeting requirements for PCI compliance.
- Data sources include AWS CloudTrail for tracking user activity within an AWS account for both greater security visibility and compliance purposes.
▲ Log Manager’s visual view of log activity
Alert Logic Web Security Manager
Web Security Manager delivers inline protection of web applications from dangerous cyber threats such as SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting, along with full coverage of OWASP Top Ten attacks. Using a combination of both positive and negative security models, Web Security Manager blocks malicious traffic while allowing legitimate traffic to pass unaffected. Designed and built for Amazon Web Services, Web Security Manager Auto Scales with protected cloud instances, while also delivering:
- Immediate protection against zero-day attacks that signatures cannot detect – unauthorized application activity is blocked automatically.
- PCI DSS requirement 6.6, including protection against the OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities without resource-intensive code review.
- Support for PCI DSS requirement 6.6.
- Protection against the OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities without resource-intensive code review.
- Optional ActiveWatch service with 24×7 Security Operations Center monitoring of all activity and ongoing WAF tuning to optimize protection, removing the biggest challenge of WAF utilization.
▲ Web Security Manager Architecture