CLOUD SECURITY FOR AMAZON WEB SERVICES
Alert Logic delivers security solutions to Amazon EC2 users that are purpose built for EC2 deployment:
- Scriptable and automated deployments support auto-scaling
- Lower overhead for protected EC2 instances than host-based IDS
- Multi-regional and VPC support
- Designed for Amazon Web Services workloads and reference architectures
- Available via the Amazon Web Services Marketplace with hourly direct billing, or directly from Alert Logic with monthly subscription and SLA.
- Deployable in your traditional infrastructure for a unified view of security data across all assets wherever you have IT.
AWS Cloud Security Dashboard
Alert Logic Threat Manager
Alert Logic Threat Manager is the only network intrusion detection system (IDS) solution for Amazon EC2, providing 24×7 monitoring of threats that could compromise data or impact system availability.
- Get a holistic view of your EC2 server environment., without the limitations of host-based intrusion detection (HIDS).
- Low instance overhead for security with Alert Logic’s centralized analysis model, and without the performance overhead of HIDS.
- Analyzes millions of events with Threat Manager’s patented expert system, using intelligent multifactor correlation to zero in on incidents that represent real threats.
- Integrated vulnerability scanning identifies problems that need to be addressed before they are exploited by an attacker or to deliver PCI Approved Scanning Vendor results for compliance purposes.
- Optional ActiveWatch service provides a 24×7 Security Operations Center monitors all activity, validating incidents and escalating them to you with advice on response and remediation.
Details of a SQL Injection event
Alert Logic Log Manager
Alert Logic Log Manager delivers security monitoring of log data by collecting, parsing, analyzing and archiving data.
- Log Manager’s web interface includes dozens of prebuilt reports, and a fast, intuitive search function that puts all of your log data at your fingertips for quick access, deep dives into important data, and on-the-fly queries.
- Customizable log archival periods to store data for as little as 90 days or years of data available live through the web interface – meets compliance requirements and provides key forensic data for investigating data breaches or operational questions.
- Optional LogReview service gives you a daily analyst review of your logs, providing additional security intelligence and meeting requirements for PCI compliance.
Log Manager’s visual view of log activity
Alert Logic Web Security Manager
Alert Logic Web Security Manager (coming soon) delivers inline protection of web applications from dangerously common attacks such as SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting, along with full coverage of OWASP Top Ten. Using a combination of both positive and negative security models, Web Security Manager blocks malicious traffic while allowing legitimate traffic to pass unaffected.
Contact us for more information or a demonstration, or purchase Alert Logic Threat Manager in the Amazon Web Services Marketplace.