December is all about Amazon Web Services security at Alert Logic, with a series of demos that gives you a front-row look at auto scaling cloud-native solutions to lock down your AWS EC2 environment. See the technology in action, ask questions about deployment and management in a series of live demo webcasts each Tuesday.
- • December 3, 9 PST / 12 noon EST: Auto scaling Web Application Security Securing elastic cloud instances is one of the biggest challenges of your move to the cloud – that’s why we architected our Web Security Manager WAF to scale right with your infrastructure, protecting your web apps from serious threats like injection attacks and cross-site scripting. Plus, you get PCI DSS 6.6 compliance, and efficiency that goes right to your bottom line. Watch us put Web Security Manager through its paces in an EC2 environment.
- Register for the Autoscaling Web Security WAF demonstration
- • December 10, 9 PST / 12 noon EST: AWS CloudTrail Are you excited about CloudTrail, the AWS feature that enables you to collect log data from API calls and get insight into user activity and resource utilization? We were excited to be part of the CloudTrail launch at re:Invent, and we’re eager to show you how Log Manager collects all of your AWS logs – with CloudTrail support – as well as logs from all of your other infrastructure. Get a look at the technology that makes it work in this live demonstration.
- Register for AWS CloudTrail and Alert Logic Log Manager
- • December 17, 9 PST / 12 noon EST: Intrusion Detection for the Cloud Understanding the threats impacting your EC2 environment lets you respond and defend yourself. Alert Logic Threat Manager monitors your network traffic, identifying the attacks that could stop your business in its tracks. And with our 24×7 Security Operations Center validating incidents and proactively escalating to you with information and guidance, you’ve got your own GIAC-certified security team on the front lines, night and day. See how Threat Manager identifies the bad guys trying to compromise your environment.
- Register for Threat Detection for the Cloud
All of these sessions will focus on seeing Alert Logic’s technology and services in action, with a Q&A to drill down into your questions, so sign up today. Can’t wait for the demo sessions? Schedule a private demo today and we’ll give you a one-on-one look at how security technology designed for Amazon Web Services can give you the security results you need without up-front investment and complex management.