Tuesday, June 10, 2014, Time: 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET Register Now – http://connect.awswebcasts.com/awsalertlogicwebinar/event/event_info.html We have another free webinar event with Amazon Web Services (AWS) next month that will be great for anyone interested in learning more about web application security in an AWS environment. Our goal for this webinar is to share practical information about what AWS provides to secure the underlying infrastructure and what you, as a consumer of AWS services, are responsible for securing. As part of this webinar, we’ll be showing a live demonstration of our web application firewall (WAF) solution – Alert Logic Web Security Manager. Web Security Manager is a unique WAF in a few important ways:
- It was the first WAF for AWS that could Auto Scale with your AWS deployment.
- It’s available directly through the AWS Marketplace.
- It’s fully managed: When you subscribe to Web Security Manager, you get a fully functional WAF + a team of security experts who tune, monitor and manage it for you 24×7.
Try Web Security Manager for FreeWith AWS, we’re offering a free 30-day trial of Web Security Manager. Please take advantage of it – it’s a great, no strings attached way to try out Web Security Manager in your environment. You can try it on your own or take advantage of Alert Logic technical support to help get you started. Here are the details on the trial:
- Start your trial on the Alert Logic Web Security Manager listing on AWS Marketplace.
- You can try one instance of the product for 30 days.
- The free trial period starts June 10, 2014.
- Activate your 30-day software free trial before July 10 and receive $175 in AWS credits if you use the software for at least 120 hours by August 10.
Security is something that AWS and Alert Logic take very seriously. We want you to be confident that the applications you’re running in AWS are fully protected. We hope to see you at our webinar next month, and we hope you try out Web Security Manager.