GDPR Compliance Solutions for Cybersecurity
Most of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance requirements concern organizational measures related to processes, policy, and documentation. Unlike mandates such as PCI DSS or ISO-27001, there are no prescriptive, detailed security controls that security professionals can use for guidance. We can help!
GDPR Compliance Readiness
Enterprise, our integrated Threat Management Solution makes it easy to address your GDPR security requirements.
- Single Integrated Solution.
- Suite of Security Capabilities.
- One Monthly Subscription.
- Our Experts are Included.
- 24/7 Threat Monitoring.
- 15-Min Live Notifications.
- Ready-to-Use Services.
- Expert Onboarding Assistance.
- Personal Tuning & Training.
Integrated Security for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The integrated services that make up Alert Logic® Enterprise MDR platform help you implement the technical measures needed to comply with GDPR Articles 24, 25, 32, 33, 34 & 35.
Unlimited Vulnerability Scanning
- Run unlimited vulnerability scans to ensure your software, applications and environments are secure and always ready for audits
- Detect applications and services with missing or misconfigured encryption settings
- Work with qualified experts anytime to review external scan results, get remediation and mitigation guidance, and prepare for audits
- Schedule automatic delivery of executive and detailed vulnerability reports to key stake holders
- Automate continuous log collection and monitoring
- Easily build custom reports and alerts for rapid notifications on suspicious behaviors and thresholds that might impact security and compliance
- Monitor real-time activities and user behavior in cloud environments
- AWS—CloudTrail, S3, EC2, IAM
- Azure—Monitor, Storage Accounts, and AppServices
- Office 365—User Activity, Admin Changes, SharePoint, and ActiveDirectory services
- Instantly access, analyze, report, and audit years of raw and normalized data for forensics and compliance audits—fully managed and protected against loss, unauthorized access or modification in our SSAE 18 verified data centers
Daily Log Review
- Daily review of your logs by our security and compliance analysts
- Complete daily analysis of logs with personalized follow-up on events
- Expert case management includes daily and monthly reports on incident trends across all your protected environments
- Detect threats to your applications, workloads and infrastructure with a managed intrusion detection system
- Quickly deploy distributed IDS sensors for full-packet inspection of all network traffic in your on-premises, hybrid and cloud environments
- Get insights into all incidents, enriched with threat intelligence and correlation, available in real-time via your web interface
Managed Web Application Firewall
- Protect personal information from network and OWASP Top 10 attacks with fully managed web application firewall (WAF)
- Work with application security analysts to set up and configure your WAF, and begin inspecting your traffic patterns on Day 1
- Count on our team of experts to regularly tune your WAF to block evolving attacks
HOW WE HELP
Data Protection and Design by Default
Help your team use assessment, detection, and alerting capabilities included with Alert Logic MDR to identify systems that fall out of compliance with designed protections such as:
Security of processing
Responsibility of the controller
Work with your team to deploy and customize Alert Logic MDR to protect user data in on-premises, hybrid, and cloud environments with:
Notification of a personal data breach to the supervisory authority
Communication of a personal data breach to the data subject
The Alert Logic® Security Operations Center (SOC)—included with Alert Logic MDR—augments your team’s data security capacity with cyber security expertise to protect EU GDPR personal data across the full stack of your applications and infrastructures, in on-premises, hybrid and cloud environments.
Our experts will investigate and respond to incidents that could lead to breaches of personal data, 24 hours a day, every day of the year—offloading the high costs of an in-house security staff. Our SOC provides:
Data Protection Impact Assessment
Help your team use assessment, detection, and reporting capabilities included with Alert Logic MDR has part of your DPIA security testing and analysis: