Alert Logic to Highlight Advances in Security-as-a-Service at RSA Conference
Cloud providers will be onsite to describe the realities of security for the cloud, delivered from the cloud
HOUSTON, TX – February 25, 2013 – Alert Logic, the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, today announced plans to showcase its growing portfolio of industry-leading cloud security solutions at RSA Conference 2013 in San Francisco. Alert Logic’s exhibit at booth #2417 will feature the Alert Logic Secure Cloud Partner Pavilion, with demonstrations and presentations by five of the company’s premier partners: Datapipe, HOSTING, NaviSite, Rackspace and SunGard Availability Services.
This year at RSA:
- Alert Logic will showcase its expanded suite of industry-leading Security-as-a-Service solutions – including the new Log Manager – which are now used to monitor and secure the networks of more than 2,000 enterprise customers around the world.
- Alert Logic Founder and Vice President, Emerging Products Misha Govshteyn will participate in the panel discussion, “IPv6 Vulnerability Management: From Theory to Reality,” at 9:20 am on February 27.
- Director of Security Research Stephen Coty and Misha Govshetyn will present industry updates at Alert Logic’s booth.
Additionally, featured Secure Cloud Partners will present daily on the following topics:
- Datapipe: “Security Lifecycle Management, Everywhere“
- HOSTING: “What to Look for When Evaluating a Cloud Service Provider”
- NaviSite: “Moving Beyond Traditional Cloud”
- Rackspace: “Enterprise Security Architecture in the Open Cloud”
- SunGard Availability Services: “Mastering Availability Through Defense-in-Depth”
“We are proud to be accompanied by trusted and respected cloud service providers that have integrated Alert Logic’s Security-as-a-Service solutions into their offerings to alleviate security concerns that constrain cloud adoption,” said Urvish Vashi, vice president of marketing at Alert Logic. “Together we are combating the false notion that the cloud is insecure. Our growing customer base proves the cloud can be as safe, if not more, than on-premises infrastructure.”
RSA Conference 2013 runs February 25 – March 1 at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. This year’s conference theme is “Security in Knowledge: Mastering data. Securing the world.”
Additional Resources Available: Blog @alertlogic on Twitter LinkedIn
About Alert Logic Alert Logic, the leader in security and compliance solutions for the cloud, provides Security-as-a-Service for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for customers at a lower cost than traditional security solutions. Fully managed by a team of experts, the Alert Logic Security-as-a-Service solution provides network, system and web application protection immediately, wherever your IT infrastructure resides. Alert Logic partners with the leading cloud platforms and hosting providers to protect over 3,300 organizations worldwide. Built for cloud scale, the Alert Logic patented platform stores petabytes of data, analyses over 400 million events and identifies over 50,000 security incidents each month, which are managed by its 24×7 Security Operations Center. Alert Logic, founded in 2002, is headquartered in Houston, Texas, with offices in Seattle, Dallas, Cardiff, Belfast and London. For more information, please visit www.alertlogic.com.
SCHEDULE A DEMO
Want to learn about Alert Logic products in more detail? Call us direct at +1.877.484.8383, for the UK call +44 (0) 203 011 5533, or complete this form. An Alert Logic representative will contact you soon.