Critical New Insights About the SMB Threatscape
Cybercriminals increasingly target small and midsized businesses with fewer security resources. With smaller budgets and real staff constraints, many organizations are seeking ways to be ‘security smart’ as they address risks and respond to attacks. And they need better help from security vendors — not just best practices and platitudes. As a result, SMBs are causing innovation in the security market by demanding new solutions like Managed Detection and Response (MDR) as they shift away from a DIY threat management model. The Critical Watch Report 2019: SMB Threatscape provides important insights based on security threat research, attack trends and findings from the Alert Logic Security Operations and Threat Intelligence teams.
Attend this webinar to learn about the real threats and vulnerabilities facing your organization today and strategies to help you stay secure.
Key takeaways include:
- Overview of attacks, vulnerabilities & common attack pattern types seen in SMBs
- Threat intelligence: Does your company need a partner?
- What’s available on the Dark Web and what companies should do now
- DIY Threat Intelligence: Analyzing the true costs
- Avoiding “tool overload”: Tips to help SMBs address risk with clarity vs. confusion