Cyber Security Risks Facing UK Retailers
Over the past few years the retail industry has emerged as a favourite for hackers. Customer details, loyalty data, financial & credit card information held by retailers can be obtained and easily monetized by cyber attackers through a readily available secondary market of cyber criminals specialising in committing fraud.
The UK Retail industry faces a challenging cyber threat environment; with traditional cybercrime techniques becoming more widespread, and the evolving cyber criminal becoming more sophisticated. To defend against cyber exploits, a comprehensive cyber security defence strategy is key. This is underscored by the British Retail Consortium’s Retail Crime Survey, which found that the majority of retailers see cyber attacks as a critical threat to their business, with nearly two thirds targeted by hackers in the last 12 months.
In this live webinar, Tom Court, Cyber Crime Researcher at Alert Logic will dive into an analysis of the current UK Retail threat landscape, the evolution of the modern day hacker and the retail cyber underground economy.
- Trends in UK Cyber Crime targeting the Retail and eCommerce Sector
- Understand what attackers are really after, why, and how they’re getting what they want
- Preview into the Retail Cyber Underground Economy
- Strategies and tools that can be implemented to mitigate the risk of a cyber attack
- How to integrate security & threat intelligence capabilities into your cloud
SCHEDULE A DEMO
Want to learn about Alert Logic products in more detail? Call us direct at +1.877.484.8383, for the UK call +44 (0) 203 011 5533, or complete this form. An Alert Logic representative will contact you soon.