Protecting your Azure Cloud Workloads with Alert Logic Cloud Defender
According to Verizon’s latest breach report, web application attacks are the number one source of data breaches, up 300% from 2014. Defending the application layer from attacks is complex, especially in the cloud. Although cloud platforms come with security built into the platform, securing the application layer is the responsibility of the organization using the cloud, not the responsibility of the cloud service provider.
Please join Azure cloud security experts from Alert Logic for this webinar to learn how organizations use Alert Logic Cloud Defender® to protect the full-stack in workloads running on Microsoft Azure. Unlike other offerings, our service is architected for the cloud and fully managed 24x365 by cloud security experts.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- Challenges of detecting and blocking web attacks in the cloud
- How Cloud Defender service protects workloads in Azure
- Walk through a typical deployment for an Azure IaaS environment
- Discuss advanced deployment options, including:
- Optimized deployment for environments with multiple VNETs
- Web Application protection for Azure App Services environments
- Securing workloads deployed with Docker containers
SCHEDULE A DEMO
Want to learn about Alert Logic products in more detail? Call us direct at +1.877.484.8383, for the UK call +44 (0) 203 011 5533, or complete this form. An Alert Logic representative will contact you soon.