The Quickest Way to Get Hacked in the Cloud
You’ve decided to move to the cloud. It’s faster, more scalable, and more agile. Security is a priority, but you don’t want it to slow you down. The foundational infrastructure delivered by cloud providers is secure, but protecting the applications, workloads, and data you run on top of it is your responsibility—and it’s a big one, so how do you design a full scale?
Public cloud providers have recently added services that root out security threats higher up the stack, but is your business prepared to systematically act on the alerts these services provide? How can you cover the full breadth of things?
Join James Brown, Global VP of Technology Solutions, as he shares insights from Alert Logic’s 2017 Cloud Security Report, based upon findings from verified security incidents from thousands of companies around world. Highlights include:
- How security incidents differ on hybrid networks versus public-cloud installations
- What the top 6 web attack types are that account for 75% of verified incidents
- Machine learning’s impact on detecting incidents and understanding attack progression
- Important steps to preventing targeted attacks and protecting your data
- The importance of security in light of the upcoming GDPR Compliance
Impactful session to understand how today’s vulnerabilities are being exploited and key strategies you can adopt to increase security, manage risk and be compliant.
SCHEDULE A DEMO
Want to learn about Alert Logic products in more detail? Call us direct at +1.877.484.8383, for the UK call +44 (0) 203 011 5533, or complete this form. An Alert Logic representative will contact you soon.