Threat Hunting, the Difference Between Safe and Sorry.
In today’s complex cybersecurity landscape, threats are becoming more sophisticated, frequent, and elusive. It’s no longer enough to depend on traditional, reactive security to stay safe – incorporating threat hunting techniques in your cybersecurity strategy is a necessity.
Threat hunting puts security on the offense. Rather than just waiting for an attack to trip an alarm, threat hunting takes a comprehensive, holistic approach to proactively monitor for and identify suspicious or potentially malicious activity, so you can take action earlier.
Hear from experts on how and why threat hunting is critical for your cybersecurity strategy. In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- How these advanced multi-step attacks work and go undetected
- How to find evidence of emerging threats and preserve indicators of compromise
- Logs, and why they are a threat hunter’s best friend
- Using techniques like honey pots to draw out malicious insiders and would-be cyber attackers
- Dr. Jonny Milliken, Threat Intelligence Manager, Alert Logic
- Holger Schulze, CEO, Cybersecurity Insiders
SCHEDULE A DEMO
Want to learn about Alert Logic products in more detail? Call us direct at +1.877.484.8383, for the UK call +44 (0) 203 011 5533, or complete this form. An Alert Logic representative will contact you soon.