Understanding the Attack Landscape - Your Best Defense in Today’s State of Cyber Security
As we reflect on the state of security this past year, it’s evident that cybercriminals continue to be successful with a trusted set of techniques proven effective against common vulnerabilities and misconfigurations. Attackers looking to make a buck prey on businesses of all sizes.
Fortunately, by understanding what the attack landscape looks like, where the next attacks will be coming from, and what your attackers might be after, you can achieve top-strength security. Join this session to hear how attackers are infiltrating enterprise environments and how you can learn from them. We’ll dive into real case studies and provide actual code samples.
We’ll discuss recent breaches and share:
- An overview of the timeline announcement to public proof-of-concept release
- Alert Logic’s immediate coverage with generalized web coverage on our threat manager appliances
- The number of attacks over time
- Categorizing attacker payloads to define their initial compromise goals and intentions
- A look at understanding victim targeting
- Common outcomes in incidents where the attacks were successful
What you’ll take away:
- An understanding of the critical timing to patch vulnerable systems
- How Alert Logic’s SOC with Active Intelligence can carry the load for detection and response
- Ways to detect common attacker goals and intentions
Join us for these key takeaways and more, as we share critical insights for understanding today’s attack landscape.
- Matt Downing, Senior Principal Threat Intelligence Researcher, Alert Logic
- Carlos Castillo, Principal Threat Intelligence Researcher, Alert Logic
SCHEDULE A DEMO
Want to learn about Alert Logic products in more detail? Call us direct at +1.877.484.8383, for the UK call +44 (0) 203 011 5533, or complete this form. An Alert Logic representative will contact you soon.