ISO 27001 Compliance Solutions
Help protect against cyberthreats and data breaches with an integrated suite of security controls combined with 24/7 managed detection and response services.Talk To A Security Expert
ISO 27001 Compliance Solutions for Cybersecurity
Developed by the International Standards Organization (ISO), the ISO/IEC 27001 standard can help organizations assess their IT security maturity and improve the procedures used to protect sensitive data.
ISO 27001 does this by specifying requirements for how to manage and secure sensitive corporate information with an Information Security Management System (ISMS). ISMS is a risk management framework of policies and procedures which helps identify, analyze and address an organization’s information risks in protecting against cyberthreats and data breaches.
Meeting the ISO 27001 requirements can be complex and expensive for companies with limited staff and security expertise.
Alert Logic delivers a solution that provides asset discovery, vulnerability assessment, threat detection, and web application security. Our solution can help you meet the ISO 27001 requirements so that you can:
- Reduce your risk of attacks with continuous vulnerability scanning and configuration inspection of your applications running on the cloud, on-premises, or hybrid environments.
- Quickly respond to attacks and post-breach activities with distributed IDS sensors that provide full-packet inspection and real-time alerts.
- Protect customer data from network and OWASP Top 10 attacks with web application scanning and web application firewall technologies.
- Demonstrate meeting ISO 27001 requirements guidelines with the event and log data you need for automated alerts, audit trails and easy access for reporting, stored in our secure SSAE 16 Type 2 audited data centers for as long as you need.
- Free up resources with comprehensive log review and threat monitoring by our 24/7 Security Operations Center
Understanding the ISO 27001 Requirements
Unlike the PCI Data Security Standard, which provides guidelines specific for organizations processing credit card payments, the ISO 27001 standard applies to any size public or private organization. Implementing ISO 27001 requires an organization to follow these plan-do-check-act (PDCA) steps:
Define a security policy
Define the scope of the ISMS
Conduct a risk assessment
Manage identified risks
Select control objectives and controls to be implemented
Prepare a statement of applicability
An organization that meets the ISO 27001 ISMS requirements can be certified by an accredited certification body.
ISO 27001 Compliance Readiness
Alert Logic makes it easy to meet the ISO 27001 Requirements
- Single Integrated Solution.
- Suite of Security Capabilities.
- One Monthly Subscription.
- Our Experts are Included.
- 24x7 Threat Monitoring.
- 15-Min Live Notifications.
- Ready-to-Use Services.
- Expert Onboarding Assistance.
- Personal Tuning & Training.
ISO 27001 Requirements Coverage Made Easy
You shouldn’t have to be an expert or need to add staff.
- Discover what assets you have, where they are and how they fit together
- See where and how to fix potential configuration mistakes that leave you open to compromise
- Understand why, where and how to react to findings and vulnerabilities
- Reduce your attack surface with visibility into vulnerabilities hidden at all layers of your application stack
- Easily capture, process and analyze event and log data required to identify security issues across your entire environment.
- Deploys in minutes to capture and identify suspicious activity related to your operating systems, applications, networks and services.
- Log events are analyzed every day to identify any issue that might affect the security of your customer data.
- Protect web applications with comprehensive security coverage for OWASP top 10 with verified testing against a library of 2.1 million web application attacks.
- Configured and tuned by Alert Logic AppSec pros to block malicious web traffic (SQL injections, XSS attacks, etc.) and reduce false positives with auto-scaling support for cloud and hybrid environments.
- Out-of-the-box policies cover 10,000+ application vulnerabilities, including unique flaws in off-the-shelf and custom web applications.
- Detect threats to your applications, workloads, and infrastructure with a managed intrusion detection system
- Quickly deploy distributed IDS sensors for full-packet inspection of all network traffic in your cloud and hybrid cloud environments
- Get insights into all incidents, enriched with threat intelligence and correlation, available in real-time via your web interface
- 24/7 SOC incident management and response support
- Threat research with regular updates to keep up with latest threats