WALK AWAY WITH TOOLS FOR SECURING WORKLOADS ON AWS
Join us in Austin for a free, half-day event with lunch brought to you by Alert Logic and AWS. Enjoy a morning packed with sessions, case-studies and more where you’ll walk away with best practices and tools for securing your cloud-based apps.
What's In It For You?
- Learn how to protect your web apps from evolving and sophisticated threats
- Get a rundown of the AWS Shared Security Responsibility Model
- Learn how other organizations approach cloud security
- Get insight from stories of real attacks from our SOC experts
- Network with your security peers at a free lunch
Want a preview?
Watch a recap of our 2016 NYC Cloud Security Summit
RESERVE YOUR SEATThere is no charge to attend.
9:00 - 9:15am
Registration & Breakfast
9:15 - 9:45am
Realities of security in the Cloud
9:45 - 10:15am
The AWS Shared Responsibily Model in practice
10:15 - 10:45am
Protecting Against Web App Attacks
10:45 - 11:00am
11:00 - 11:30am
Building Secure Solutions in AWS
11:30 - 12:00pm
Stories from the Security Operating Center
12:00 - 12:30pm
Customer Security Case Studies
12:30 - 1:30pm
Closing Remarks, Raffles, & Lunch