Alert Logic and AWS re:Inforce Virtual Summit
September 1st | 10am-2pm BST & 12-4PM EDT
A virtual summit with our newest thought leadership, best practices, and customer success stories on securing cloud workloads. We’re bringing all the Alert Logic at AWS re:Inforce presentations, demos, technical experts, and guest speakers to you virtually.
Please join Alert Logic and AWS for a virtual summit where we’ll cover everything you need to know about securing cloud workloads in two, 2-hr sessions
See a more detailed agenda below and sign up for the sessions in your region
What You’ll Learn
Our keynote will do a deep dive on building and automating processes for Responding quickly and efficiently to security issues. We’ll also discuss a full range of topics for securing cloud workloads with best practices for real-world use cases. We have a range of thought leaders and technical experts from AWS, our customers, and Alert Logic.
Who Should Attend
We have actionable content for practitioners and thought leadership and strategy for IT leaders at any stage of the cloud journey.
Get Answers to Your Questions
You can get answers to your questions from our cybersecurity experts and win free tradeshow swag.
Global Technical Lead, Security Partners, Amazon Web Services
Worldwide Partner Practice Team Lead, Security at Amazon Web Services
Chief Technology Officer, Alert Logic
Vice-President Product and Technical Marketing, Alert Logic
Director Site Reliability Engineering, Iodine Software
Principal Security Architect, Alert Logic
VP, Security Operations, Alert Logic
Featured Presentations Include:
Session 1 | Europe 10AM-12PM BST & North America 12-2PM EDT
- Welcome and the latest Alert Logic – AWS news
- Critical requirements for securing cloud workloads
- Pros and Cons of using tools (DIY) vs managed services
- Keynote: Building and automating processes to Respond to security issues
- How Iodine Software uses automated runbooks to Respond to security issues
Session 2 | Europe 12PM-2PM BST & North America 2-4PM EDT
- Stories from the SOC: How MDR stopped ransomware from moving laterally into cloud workloads
- How AWS and Alert Logic integrations simplify cybersecurity
- How to secure serverless and container architectures
- Alert Logic MDR demo in AWS