Our team of research, analytics, and security operations experts deliver a fully managed service optimized for your cloud workloads
Real-time alerting, detection, and remediation guidance from expert security analysts
24 /7 Threat Protection
Our award-winning combination of security capabilities and expert-enabled SaaS delivered security
Visibility throughout your technology stack, across public clouds, hybrid, on-prem and SaaS apps
Simple, Cost-effective Pricing Based on Your Risk Profile
Our pricing is built to meet your desired security outcomes in a cost-effective and scalable manner.
Alert Logic experts help you every step of the way
Our Knowledge is Your Advantage.
Over 20+ Years of Experience
The Alert Logic Security Operations Center (SOC) provides 24/7 security monitoring by GIAC-certified security analysts and using state-of-the-art technology.
- Machine learning from the aggregated data of thousands of customers
- Proactively escalate threats to you within 15-minutes,
- Offer remediation advice – so you’re never on your own.
Alert Logic’s proprietary platform analyzes network traffic and more than 140 billion log messages each day, providing coverage across a massive attack surface.
- Purpose-built technology and a SaaS-based platform for easy integration into your environment
- Continuous research from our threat intelligence team combined with comprehensive industry data feeds
- A single data lake providing real-time security telemetry from millions of systems
- Detection and compliance coverage across cloud, end-user apps, servers, containers, and third-party SaaS
Alert Logic provides complete compliance solutions that give customers peace of mind and deliver on best practices
- PCI DSS Compliance
- HIPAA HITECH, & GDPR
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- SOC 2 compliance,
- NIST, ISO, COBIT, and other mandates
Cybersecurity Team & Solution
Cyber Security Excellence
Fortress Cyber Security
G2 MDR Leader
CRN Channel Chiefs
“Literally within 15 minutes, our Alert Logic SOC analyst called us to make us aware of some security threats and vulnerabilities that they detected right away.”