At Alert Logic, cybersecurity tailored to your environment and organization isn’t a separate feature or paid upgrade — it’s at the core of who we are. Our MDR and managed WAF services and solutions are keenly focused on providing an exceptional customer experience that leads to the security outcomes you’ve identified.
Our managed approach to security includes dedicated teams of experts, wholly committed to your success and delivering the greatest protection for your organization. We develop personalized relationships with each customer that, when combined with our use of data and analytics, protects your critical assets and gives you true visibility into your security posture.
MEET THE TEAM
Providing Value Throughout the Customer Lifecycle
Security threats can happen anytime and anywhere, which is why we work around the clock, continuously monitoring and identifying threats to give you peace of mind and true service value. With Alert Logic, you’ll experience a level of security expertise that will become an invaluable extension of your team. Our commitment to helping each customer reach their identified security outcomes ensures is unwavering throughout the entire lifecycle.
Commitment to Threat Intelligence Research
Our team of threat researchers, data scientists, and security content engineers is always at work gathering threat intelligence to effectively protect against the latest threats and keep our technology up-to-date. The team includes:
- Threat Intelligence Researcher: Researches the threat landscape and replicates attacks to better prevent, detect, and remediate them as well as advises the customer’s security team to enhance protection.
- Data Scientist: Analyzes data and uncovers emerging threats. If a risk is identified that needs investigating, digs deep to learn more and shares findings so all customers benefit from the intelligence.
- Security Content Engineer: Keeps our MDR and Managed WAF technology current by releasing security updates every day, especially when threats occur.
Implementation and Onboarding
The team is a trusted, knowledgeable partner throughout the onboarding and implementation process.
- Account Executive and Solutions Engineer: Understands the customer’s security needs and challenges to design an optimal MDR or Managed WAF solution.
- Implementation Project Manager: Creates a seamless onboarding, implementation, and delivery experience for organizations.
- Implementation Architect: Works directly with the customer through onboarding to activate and configure new services that ensures immediate value from the Alert Logic solution.
Customer Success and Support
Your customer success manager becomes an extension of your security team to make certain that you receive measurable service from Alert Logic. This team provides customers regular Security Value Reviews, keeping them up-to-date on new features to take advantage of (included with their existing subscription, entitlements usage, status against desired business outcomes, and progress on security posture goals).
- Customer Success Manager: Every customer is assigned a CSM — the primary contact for their account — who serves as their customer advocate. The CSM develops an intimate knowledge of the customer’s security objectives, challenges, and business goals.
GLOBAL SOC SERVICES
Our global Security Operations Center combines the experience and expertise of multiple security specializations who monitor our customers’ environments 24/7 with applied threat intelligence, performing tasks such as incident triage, threat hunting, security investigations, and tuning.
- SOC Analyst: Available 24/7, performs emerging threat hunting, and triages and escalates security incidents, triggering automated response playbooks and guiding further remediation actions to protect customers against known and unknown attacks.
- Risk Security Expert: Identifies risks by scanning for vulnerabilities and misconfigurations to help customers understand, prioritize, and proactively mitigate risk.
- Designated Security Analyst: Intimately understands a customer’s environment to deliver individualized plans and tailored threat intelligence. Proactively identifies risk and disrupts complex and sophisticated threats.
You’ve been introduced to our dedicated, expert teams, now consider the advantages of Alert Logic:
- Comprehensive, 24/7 monitoring and coverage across your IT environment
- Seamless integration and coexistence within your existing IT infrastructure
- Continuous data demonstrating service value
- Insights and remediation guide to improve your security posture
- Automation at your own pace
- Weekly operations calls, ongoing reviews, and surveys
- Unrivaled security expertise for cloud, hybrid, and on-prem environments
- Compliance support
All of this provided with our cloud-native technology and security experts that protects your organization 24/7 to ensure you have the most effective response to resolve whatever threats may come.