Intelligence Driven by Data and Humans
Knowledge provides the vital context about risk of exposure and exploitation to enable the most appropriate event response. Industry data, continuous research from our threat intelligence team, and machine learning from the aggregated data of thousands of customers are leveraged by Alert Logic security experts in our global Security Operations Centers (SOC).
Scalable MDR Platform
Alert Logic’s proprietary managed detection and response platform and team of security experts deliver outcome-based security by collecting network traffic and more than 140 billion log messages each day, providing coverage across both vulnerabilities and attacks by bringing together asset visibility and security analytics for networks, applications, and endpoints in on-premises, hybrid, and cloud environments.
Real Security Experts Named to Your Account
People are a critical component of Alert Logic’s Managed Detection and Response solution and we have invested in cybersecurity talent since 2002. A broad range of certified security, technology, and customer experience professionals are assigned to each customer, providing a personalized level of service that considers the context of your organization and role.
- MDR Concierge: single point of contact that is an expert in the delivery of Alert Logic’s MDR service and understands each customer’s unique business needs to ensure the best possible service and protection.
- Named Security Operations Analyst: veteran analyst in the Alert Logic Security Operations Center (SOC), delivering individualized protection and customized incident response plans.
Security Insights Always at Your Fingertips
Ready to Protect
Your Company with Alert Logic MDR Service?
- A managed security solution that delivers the outcomes your organization demands
- An award-winning platform, cutting-edge threat intelligence, and expert defenders all working together for you
- 24/7 security operations and expert remediation advice
- Flexible coverage tailored to your individual business needs
- Simple pricing with a lower total cost than assembling and operating on your own