Automated Unified Event Log Monitoring Across Your Environments
Collect, aggregate, and search log data from container application logs with our Container Security Solution.
Log Analysis for Threat Detection and Forensics Answers
- Quickly identify indicators of compromise, potential breaches, or run incident response forensics.
- Focus on remediating threats quickly including unauthorized privilege escalations, brute force attempts, malicious user identity, and access activities.
- Access log data that has been processed, analyzed and correlated with 4,800+ security parsers
- Identify and research events:
- AWS—CloudTrail, S3, EC2, IAM, AWS-deployed containers
- Azure—Monitor, Storage Accounts, and AppServices, Azure-deployed containers
- Office 365—User Activity, Admin Changes, SharePoint, and ActiveDirectory services
- Available in Alert Logic Professional and Alert Logic Enterprise Managed Detection and Response offerings.
Quickly Access Years of Raw and Parsed Log Data
Centralized, cost effective log storage puts the information you need for forensics and compliance audits at your fingertips.
- Reduce costs associated with storage, maintenance and replication. Log storage options designed to meet your needs.
- Access, conduct log analysis, report, and audit raw and normalized event log data anytime
- Comply with regulations that require long-term, auditable log retention such as GDPR, PCI DSS, SOX, and HIPAA
- Count on us to store and manage petabytes of log data—protected against loss, unauthorized access or modification in our SSAE 18 verified data centers
Simplify and Demonstrate Security Compliance
- Access pre-configured reports and alerts on conditions and activity that might impact compliance with GDPR, PCI DSS, SOC 2, HIPAA, and SOX regulations
- Automate delivery of reports to compliance officers and auditors
- Meet compliance deadlines without last-minute drills, with automatic alerts to high-value events that jeopardize compliance status
- Free up your resources with daily log reporting and analytics