Three Levels of Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Coverage for a Tailored Approach to Security
The Right Coverage for the Right Resources
Protection Tailored to Your Resources.
What Our Customers Say
We would have needed multiple vendors to be able to do what we are doing with just Alert Logic. If I were talking to one of my colleagues in the industry who is looking for a cybersecurity solution, I would recommend Alert Logic, hands down. I’ve never seen such a comprehensive cybersecurity solution ever.
Lee Ramsey, Co-Founder
We want to be secure, but we also want to focus on developing our product. Alert logic frees up company resources, so we don’t have to dedicate people to security.
Ian Beatty, Director Infrastructure & Information Security
Running container deployments without blind spots on AWS is essential to our business, to our client service, and for compliance requirements. That’s why Alert Logic's container security is the key to providing the real-time visibility we need on AWS.
Mike Santimaw, VP of Information Security, Innovation Labs & Corporate Solutions
Accelerate Your Threat Detection & Response
Your company’s security depends on being able to detect threats and respond to attacks quickly. But most organizations investigate less than 4 percent of all events they receive.
Alert Logic has a better way.
- A managed connected solution that brings an award-winning platform, cutting-edge threat intelligence, and expert defenders together
- Flexible coverage tailored to your individual business needs
- 24/7 SOC and expert remediation advice
- Simple pricing with a lower total cost than assembling your own solutions or traditional outsourcing
Compliance Without Complexity
With highly-qualified security professionals and compliance experts on staff, we help businesses understand which leading practices to adopt to ensure that the steps they take to become compliant also make them more secure.
Our solution can help you achieve compliance across multiple requirements and accelerate your audit preparation.
- Quickly understand your state of compliance without hiring new staff
- Reduce risk and eliminate vulnerabilities to improve your security posture
- Leverage automated scanning and asset discovery to help keep data safe
- Easily respond to changing requirements, auditor’s requests and mandates
- Free up resources and implement compliance best practices with informed advice and remediation steps from our compliance experts