Today's attacks leverage multiple techniques to get on the endpoint, gain access to resources, and detonate their payloads.
Extended endpoint protection (EEP) helps thwart multiple attack techniques that try to compromise Windows endpoints. Our multi-vector attack monitoring and isolation recognizes these techniques and stops them early before any damage is done. It can work alongside of existing anti-virus tools to provide an additional layer of defense.
Alert Logic Extended Endpoint Protection
Protect against multiple attack techniques
- Use machine learning to stay ahead of attackers and zero-day attacks
- Identify malicious techniques and ransomware in real-time
- Isolate compromised devices
- Gain deep visibility across endpoints, including low-level system activity
- Cover endpoints whether online or offline
- Designed to be fast with low overhead (1% CPU utilization)
- Recognize new threats faster because it is signature-less
Extended Endpoint Security
Alert Logic keeps you a step ahead of security threats and maximizes efficiency for every organization.
- Automatically gathers new malware and goodware samples
- Trains protection models against new security threats continuously
- Tailors protection models based on your organization’s unique profile
- Maximizes protection and minimizes false positives for your business
Securing Endpoints Using Machine Learning and Analytics
Alert Logic provides endpoint security coverage for laptops and desktops as a first line of defense against attacks.
You get detection and active blocking capabilities for the following exploitation techniques:
Alert Logic Solution Benefits
Alert Logic delivers a comprehensive solution that provides asset visibility, vulnerability assessment, threat detection and response, and web application security to provide the right level of coverage at the right cost. We enable broader detection and response with less effort and lower cost – with no SIEM Required.
- Asset discovery
- Extended endpoint protection
- Vulnerability scanning
- Threat monitoring and visibility
- Intrusion detections
- Security analytics
- Log collection and monitoring
- Always-on WAF defense against web attacks
- Threat Risk Index
- Verified testing 2.1 million + web application attacks
- Dark web scanning
- Remediation guidance
- Attack prevention capabilities
- Extensive log search capabilities
- User behavior anomaly detection
- Event insights and analysis
- Threat frequency, severity, and status intelligence
- Comprehensive vulnerability library
- 24/7 SOC with incident management, escalation, and response support
- PCI scanning and ASV support
- Service health monitoring
- Incident response assistance
- Threat hunting
- Help with tuning strategies, customized policies, and best practices
Need to Schedule A Demo?
Please fill out the form below in its entirety or call us directly at 844.816.1051, for the UK call +44 (0) 203 011 5533.
SCHEDULE A DEMO
Want to learn about Alert Logic products in more detail? Call us direct at +1.877.484.8383, for the UK call +44 (0) 203 011 5533, or complete this form. An Alert Logic representative will contact you soon.