Log Management Solution
Collect, aggregate, and search event log files from cloud, server, application, security, container, and network assets across your environments and cloud, available as part of Alert Logic Professional & Alert Logic Enterprise offerings
Automated Unified Event Log Monitoring Across Your Environments
With a log file monitoring approach informed by leading practices, organizations can capture the right data, minimize storage requirements, meet compliance mandates, and trace back activity to gain a deeper understanding of what happened if an event occurred. Extensive log search and analysis capabilities can also be used to support forensic investigations and compliance responses should the need arise.
Automate deployment of lightweight collectors for Windows, Linux, and custom apps in your cloud and hybrid infrastructure
Easily integrate log file data from applications, workloads, and infrastructure assets
Track user activity and suspicious behavior in real time across all your environments
Alert Logic’s automated log monitoring platform provides comprehensive visibility for your cloud, hybrid, and on-premises environments
Log Analysis for Threat Detection and Forensics Answers
- Quickly identify indicators of compromise, potential breaches, or run incident response forensics.
- Focus on remediating threats quickly including unauthorized privilege escalations, brute force attempts, malicious user identity, and access activities.
- Access log data that has been processed, analyzed and correlated with 4,800+ security parsers
- Identify and research events:
- AWS—CloudTrail, S3, EC2, IAM, AWS-deployed containers
- Azure—Monitor, Storage Accounts, and AppServices, Azure-deployed containers
- Office 365—User Activity, Admin Changes, SharePoint, and ActiveDirectory services
- Available in Alert Logic Professional and Alert Logic Enterprise Managed Detection and Response offerings.
"My team doesn't have the time and expertise to look through all the log data we generate, Alert Logic ensures we see the events we need to focus on to protect our data and stay compliant."
Mike Santimaw, VP of Information Security, Innovation Labs & Corporate Solutions, Rent-a-Center
Respond To Log Reports and Alerts That Matter
Custom reports and alerts for rapid notifications on suspicious behaviors and policy-driven thresholds.
Search and analyze event data across the full-stack of your applications, assets, and environments—and save for future access, automated reports and alerts.
Monitor and analyze real-time correlated security events and log activity with pre-configured and customizable dashboards.
Run powerful search queries across millions of events without learning complicated scripts—and get the information you need in seconds.
Quickly Access Years of Raw and Parsed Log Data
Centralized, cost effective log storage puts the information you need for forensics and compliance audits at your fingertips.
- Reduce costs associated with storage, maintenance and replication. Log storage options designed to meet your needs.
- Access, conduct log analysis, report, and audit raw and normalized event log data anytime
- Comply with regulations that require long-term, auditable log retention such as GDPR, PCI DSS, SOX, and HIPAA
- Count on us to store and manage petabytes of log data—protected against loss, unauthorized access or modification in our SSAE 18 verified data centers
Simplify and Demonstrate Security Compliance
Simplify and automate continuous event log collection and monitoring to demonstrate compliance with GDPR, PCI, SOC 2, HIPAA, and SOX.
- Access pre-configured reports and alerts on conditions and activity that might impact compliance with GDPR, PCI DSS, SOC 2, HIPAA, and SOX regulations
- Automate delivery of reports to compliance officers and auditors
- Meet compliance deadlines without last-minute drills, with automatic alerts to high-value events that jeopardize compliance status
- Free up your resources with daily log reporting and analytics
The Alert Logic Application Registry makes it easy to find, visualize, and configure log
Easily Configure New Log Sources
Leverage a centralized repository into the MDR console that displays easily configurable, third-party platform integrations for assisting in log collection. This helps security teams stay up to date on the latest log sources and incident types available, as well as what is on the horizon.
Our Commitment to Data Security
Alert Logic maintains strict compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements for our IT operations and services, including: PCI DSS 3.2, AICPA SOC 1 & 2, and ISO 27001-2013 certification for UK Operations.
Need to Schedule A Demo?
Please fill out the form below in its entirety or call us directly at 844.816.1051, for the UK call +44 (0) 203 011 5533.