GDPR Compliance Solutions for Cyber Security
Most of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance requirements concern organizational measures related to processes, policy, and documentation. Unlike mandates such as PCI DSS or ISO-27001, there are no prescriptive, detailed security controls that security professionals can use for guidance. We can help!
GDPR Compliance Readiness
Cloud Defender, our integrated cloud security solution makes it easy to address your GDPR security requirements.
- Single Integrated Solution.
- Suite of Security Capabilities.
- One Monthly Subscription.
- Our Experts are Included.
- 24x7 Threat Monitoring.
- 15-Min Live Notifications.
- Ready-to-Use Services.
- Expert Onboarding Assistance.
- Personal Tuning & Training.
With Alert Logic’s solutions, we are able to offload time-intensive tasks without compromising the security of our sensitive information. That has been invaluable to us as an IT team in a rapidly expanding environment.
- Bill McCown, director of IT at C&J Energy Services
Integrated Security for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The integrated services that make up Alert Logic® Cloud Defender® help you implement the technical measures needed to comply with GDPR Articles 24, 25, 32, 33, 34 & 35.
- Run unlimited vulnerability scans to ensure your software, applications and environments are secure and always ready for audits
- Detect applications and services with missing or misconfigured encryption settings
- Work with qualified experts anytime to review external scan results, get remediation and mitigation guidance, and prepare for audits
- Schedule automatic delivery of executive and detailed vulnerability reports to key stake holders
- Automate continuous log collection and monitoring
- Easily build custom reports and alerts for rapid notifications on suspicious behaviors and thresholds that might impact security and compliance
- Monitor real-time activities and user behavior in cloud environments
- AWS—CloudTrail, S3, EC2, IAM
- Azure—Monitor, Storage Accounts, and AppServices
- Office 365—User Activity, Admin Changes, SharePoint, and ActiveDirectory services
- Instantly access, analyze, report, and audit years of raw and normalized data for forensics and compliance audits—fully managed and protected against loss, unauthorized access or modification in our SSAE 18 verified data centers
- Daily review of your logs by our security and compliance analysts
- Complete daily analysis of logs with personalized follow-up on events
- Expert case management includes daily and monthly reports on incident trends across all your protected environments
- Protect personal information from network and OWASP Top 10 attacks with fully managed web application firewall (WAF)
- Work with application security analysts to set up and configure your WAF, and begin inspecting your traffic patterns on Day 1
- Count on our team of experts to regularly tune your WAF to block evolving attacks
- Detect threats to your applications, workloads and infrastructure with a managed intrusion detection system
- Quickly deploy distributed IDS sensors for full-packet inspection of all network traffic in your on-premises, hybrid and cloud environments
- Get insights into all incidents, enriched with threat intelligence and correlation, available in real-time via your web interface