Threat Detection and Response
Seamlessly connect an award-winning security platform, cutting-edge threat intelligence, and expert defenders so you can identify and respond faster to attacksLearn More
Reduce the Risk to Your Business
- Threat detection that spans the entire attack surface and operates at scale
- Protect your business - including your containers and applications - with the proven combination of a network intrusion detection system (IDS), vulnerability management, log management, extended endpoint protection and web application firewall protection for hybrid, cloud, and on-premises environments
- Threat intelligence based on industry data and expert research, with machine-learning based on data analysis across thousands of customers’ attack surface
- Real-time alerting, incident verification, and remediation guidance from experts available 24/7 with a 15-minute SLA for verified incidents
Security Monitoring and Threat Analysis
Alert Logic provides insight into the real threats in your environments, helping you make more informed security investment. And, you'll get an intrusion detection system that includes network security monitoring and threat analysis from certified security experts that helps you detect threats, analyze, and prioritize incidents.
- Security monitoring and threat analysis from certified security experts
- Receive notification of critical issues within 15 minutes
- Get clear recommended actions and steps to take to address the issue.
Meet Security Compliance Mandates
We'll help you capture the right data, minimize storage requirements, meet security compliance mandates, and trace activity to gain a deeper understanding of what happened when an event occurs.
- Capture the right data while minimizing storage requirements
- Easily integrate log data from applications, workloads, and infrastructure assets
Alert Logic provides the following Threat Detection and Response capabilities
- Security Platform
- Identify OWASP Top 10 web application vulnerabilities in custom-built or commercial apps with PCI ASV-level scanning
- Get a complete list of missing security patches, unauthorized applications, and risky network configurations
- Detect vulnerabilities missed by agent-based scanners with virtual scanner appliances that scan anything with an IP address
- Protect endpoints by intelligently blocking attacks with a unique a combination of machine-learning attribute analysis and real-time behavior analysis
- Log collection and monitoring to trace activity to gain a deeper understanding of what happened when an event occurs
- Detect threats to containers running on AWS, Azure, and on-premises deployed Docker, AWS Elastic Container Service (ECS), Kubernetes, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and CoreOS
- Anti-virus and cloud vendor security integrations
- Threat Intelligence
- Receive guided remediation support
- Obtain critical data such as threat frequency, severity, and status intelligence as well as threat monitoring, event insights, and analysis
- Dark web scanning and proactive alerting to identify leaked or stolen assets of key personnel
- Threat Risk Index: Leverage Alert Logic security intelligence and public vulnerability severity data to gain insights into potential attack risk.
- Expert Defenders
- 24/7 SOC monitoring your environments 24/7 with incident management, escalation, and response support
What Our Customers Say
We would have needed multiple vendors to be able to do what we are doing with just Alert Logic. If I were talking to one of my colleagues in the industry who is looking for a cybersecurity solution, I would recommend Alert Logic, hands down. I’ve never seen such a comprehensive cybersecurity solution ever.
Lee Ramsey, Co-Founder
The Alert Logic team’s analysis of our logs has really helped us to understand what our applications are telling us, and what ‘normal’ and ‘good’ states look like, which is a view that we didn’t have before. It’s great working with a specialist and leader in this space who provide continuous monitoring and visibility.”
Mieke Kooij, Security Director, Trainline
What's most important they can put a person, it's not just an automatic notification, but put a person to work with us to analyze the situation.
Sergey Arutiunov, Chief Technology Officer, Thru, Inc
Unlike most of the products we looked at, with Alert Logic you don’t have to spend a lot of time configuring it or whitelisting exploits. You can get set up with Alert Logic and have it rolled out within a day.
Jason Thomas, Chief Information Officer
Need to Schedule A Demo?
Please fill out the form below in its entirety or call us directly at 844.816.1051, for the UK call +44 (0) 203 011 5533.
SCHEDULE A DEMO
Want to learn about Alert Logic products in more detail? Call us direct at +1.877.484.8383, for the UK call +44 (0) 203 011 5533, or complete this form. An Alert Logic representative will contact you soon.