Alert Logic ProfessionalTM
Threat Detection and Incident Management
Use Alert Logic Professional to quickly get an intrusion detection system with 24/7 security monitoring and threat analysis from certified security experts in our Security Operations Center (SOC).
Alert Logic Professional Coverage
Gain insight into the real threats in your environments, helping you make more informed security investment and resource decisions. Reduce network vulnerabilities and get verified security incidents without having to hire your own security experts to investigate alerts, remove noise, analyze, and prioritize threats.
Use SIEMless Threat Management™ to deliver a security program that is simple to implement and maintain, easy to use and provides a strong program ROI with a lower cost than other approaches. Our Professional offering includes all the benefits of Essentials plus these capabilities and more:
Alert Logic Essentials
- Asset Discovery
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Cloud Configuration Checks
- Endpoint Protection
- Threat Risk Index
- Compliance Scanning and Reporting
- Support for Multiple Environments
24/7 Incident Monitoring and Management
With our 24/7 SOC services, you get threat detection and management capabilities that are staffed by threat experts. These highly-trained security professionals watch over your environment around the clock providing insights and remediation steps to help you respond to threats, address vulnerabilities, and keep your organization safe.
Get a holistic view of your environment and in-depth insights into activity, events, and potential incidents with machine learning and advanced analytics.
Key benefits include:
- Deep understanding of threats and vulnerabilities with contextual enrichment/enhancement
- Modern automation and integration capabilities to meet security and compliance program requirements
- Simplified operational maintenance for IT
Gain insight into real threats in your environments, helping you make more informed security investment and resource decisions faster.
Our threat intelligence reduces network threats and delivers verified security incidents. That, combined with the expert defenders in our 24/7 SOC, means you don't have to hire security experts to investigate alerts, remove noise, analyze threats, and prioritize incidents.
Log Collection and Monitoring
With Alert Logic Professional you get a log management approach informed by leading practices. With this level of service, you capture the right data, minimize storage requirements, meet compliance mandates, and trace activity to gain a deeper understanding of what happened when an event occurs.
Included with Alert Logic Professional is an intrusion detection system with security monitoring and threat analysis from certified security defenders built-in to help you detect threats quickly. Receive expert guidance to remediate vulnerabilities and quickly respond to incidents. You can also proactively detect exploits against known or unknown vulnerabilities.
Event Insights and Analysis
Receive notification of critical issues within 15 minutes and get clear recommended actions and steps to take to address the issue. Each critical issue is validated by one of our expert SOC analysts and backed by senior specialist teams who automatically provide support when needed and can assist you.
Office 365 Log Collection and Search
Office 365 log collection and search help you identify and remediate suspicious activity in Office 365 documents and applications.
- Collect, store, search and analyze Exchange, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, and more
- Find the collector and documentation on GitHub
- Further extend your coverage across any environment
Cloud Vendor Security Integrations
Use Alert Logic to add additional security context to web application security, network vulnerability scanning, log correlation, and reporting to AWS Security Hub and the Azure Event Hubs. Quickly find unauthorized activity without having to hire security experts to investigate alerts, remove noise, analyze, or prioritize incidents.
AWS User Behavior Anomaly Detection
AWS user behavior anomaly detection (AWS UBAD) leverages AWS CloudTrail to detect and alert on suspicious user activity in AWS environments.
- Uses machine-learning to determine baseline of user behavior
- Identifies changes in the way users access system (including locations & times of access)
- Detects and raises incidents for anomalous user behavior which may impact critical assets in AWS environments
Alert Logic ingests AV logs and analyzes them to provide key insights for alerting and Security Operations Center (SOC) support, such as:
- Detection of known hack tools such as pwdump, wincred, and mimikatz whose presence is highly correlated with malicious post-compromise activity
- Detection of writing to privileged locations on the local system, which is indicative of a user or malware with administrative privileges – often a later stage action in the attack cycle
What Our Customers Say
The Alert Logic team’s analysis of our logs has really helped us to understand what our applications are telling us, and what ‘normal’ and ‘good’ states look like, which is a view that we didn’t have before. It’s great working with a specialist and leader in this space who provide continuous monitoring and visibility.”
Mieke Kooij, Security Director, Trainline
What stands out with Alert Logic is how easy is it for our staff to maintain and to use. They've got a hundred other things you're doing, and they don't need another complicated convoluted interface slow them down.
Neil Richardson, Security Director, Director of Technology in Emergency Management
Alert Logic Professional Benefits
- Threat monitoring and visibility
- Intrusion detection
- Security analytics
- Log collection and monitoring
- Office 365 log collection and search
- Azure Event Hubs integration
- AWS user behavior anomaly detection
- Security analytics
- Event insights and analysis
- Threat frequency, severity, and status intelligence
- Attack prevention capabilities
- Continuously advancing intelligence informed by machine and behavioral analytics
- 24/7 SOC with incident management, escalation, and response support
Professional Capabilities Also Available In
Need to Schedule A Demo?
Please fill out the form below in its entirety or call us directly at 844.816.1051, for the UK call +44 (0) 203 011 5533.