Reduce your attack surface by finding vulnerabilities before your adversaries do with Alert Logic Essentials, Alert Logic Professional, and Alert Logic Enterprise.Schedule A Demo
Vulnerability Scanning & Assessment
Identify Threats, Find and Fix Vulnerabilities, and Visualize Improvement Over Time
Vulnerability scanning is a fundamental building block of all Alert Logic offerings, because you can't protect what you can't see. We help you to:
- Track additions, moves, and deletions in your environments
- Identify gaps in network and service layers that could lead to a compromise
- Get remediation guidance so you know what steps to take to eliminate your exposure
Reduce Your Attack Surface by Quickly Finding and Fixing Vulnerabilities
Alert Logic gives you a quick way to discover and visualize weaknesses in your deployed assets with regular scanning and health monitoring.
- Identify 91,000+ security vulnerabilities and 8,600+ software configuration issues in all your environments
- Identify internet-facing vulnerabilities in web applications
- See detailed OS, port configs, services, and certificates for each asset
- Identify OWASP Top 10 web application vulnerabilities in custom-built or commercial apps with PCI ASV-level scanning
- Get a complete list of missing security patches, unauthorized applications, and risky network configurations
- Detect vulnerabilities missed by agent-based scanners with virtual scanner appliances that scan anything with an IP address
Visualize All of Your Assets
Alert Logic helps you proactively stay ahead of threats with a fast and easy discovery process that is managed for you on a recurring basis.
- Discover and visualize your assets based on recurring discovery processes across on-premises installations, hosted environments, public clouds, and container infrastructures
- Refresh anytime for a current view of your environment, and pivot to see vulnerabilities by AMI, IP, Instance ID/type, Availability Zone, tags or keyword
- Maintain your secure with simple, clear remediation guidance
Find and Fix Misconfigurations Faster
Misconfiguration of cloud platforms is the number one threat to cloud security according to the 2018 Cloud Security Spotlight. Alert Logic helps you address this security challenge with continuous assessments of your AWS-hosted environments.
- Agentless, API-driven technology launches in minutes – no security experience required
- No overhead added to your cloud environment
- No-touch automation through AWS APIs and services including CloudTrail and GuardDuty
- REST API Integration with your DevOps toolchain for continuous integration/continuous deployment(CI/CD)
"One of the biggest headaches I have with a regular vulnerability scanning tool is that it will spit out a list of IP addresses with vulnerabilities, but it is sometimes really a struggle to identify a vulnerability within my environment, let alone identify what subnet it’s on, what business process it’s related to. This tool makes remediation much easier than practically any other vulnerability management tool I’ve ever seen. It’s pretty clear that the people who have designed this have done vulnerability scanning for a living.”
Todd Thomas, Information Security Professional at JM Family
Vulnerability Management Capabilities by Alert Logic
Alert Logic Essentials™
Gain visibility into your environments and easily identify the remediation steps required to eliminate exposure across any platform with Alert Logic Essentials.
Alert Logic Professional™
Reduce network vulnerabilities and receive verified security incidents without having to hire your own security experts to investigate alerts, remove noise, analyze and prioritize threats.
Alert Logic Enterprise™
Alert Logic Enterprise adds the defense capabilities of a leading Web Application Firewall plus the option of advanced defender capabilities to protect your business assets across any platform.
AWS Security Competency Solutions status
Recognizes Alert Logic’s technical strength and proven success helping companies assess AWS configuration exposures, identify software vulnerabilities, and gain actionable, prioritized remediation guidance.
Need to Schedule A Demo?
Please fill out the form below in its entirety or call us directly at 844.816.1051, for the UK call +44 (0) 203 011 5533.
SCHEDULE A DEMO
Want to learn about Alert Logic products in more detail? Call us direct at +1.877.484.8383, for the UK call +44 (0) 203 011 5533, or complete this form. An Alert Logic representative will contact you soon.