Security Compliance Services
Alert Logic SIEMlessly connects a security platform, threat intelligence, and cybersecurity experts to provide the best level of security and compliance coverage your workloads require across any environment.Learn More
Security and Compliance Risk Management without Complexity
Across Multiple Regulations and Compliance Standards
Regulatory cyber security compliance related to data protection and privacy involves a landscape of laws and standards. Using a single system of policies across your entire compliance program allows you to implement best practices at a lower total cost. But without a guide to assist with policy mapping, you run the risk of compliance gaps and increase your risk of audit failure.
PCI DSS Compliance
We integrate software, analytics, and expert security services to seamlessly implement a broad range of Payment Card Industry (PCI) DSS security controls across all environments.
We make it easy for IT security professionals to implement the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) technical control requirements to protect personal information of EU citizens.
We provide the most advanced solution to secure healthcare networks and help organizations achieve HIPAA compliance, HITECH, and Meaningful Use mandates.
SOC 2 Compliance
Our solution provides asset discovery, vulnerability assessment, threat detection and application security to help you meet your SOC 2 compliance requirements.
SOX compliance provides a series of requirements to increase accountability, facilitate reporting, and ensure financial audits remain independent and accurate.
Achieve Security Compliance and Improve Audit Preparation
Alert Logic delivers a solution that provides asset discovery, vulnerability assessment, threat detection, and application security. Our solution can help you achieve compliance across multiple requirements and improve your audit preparation. This means you can:
- Advance your compliance program in record time Quickly understand the state of compliance without hiring new staff.
- Reduce your risk with an improved security posture, reduced attack surface, and risk of data breach.
- Protect customer data from network and OWASP Top 10 attacks with web application scanning, a robust vulnerability library, and access to security consultants 24/7 to keep data safe.
- Prepare for audits, anytime with audit-ready reporting that helps IT staff stay one step ahead of requirements, mandates, and auditors.
- Free up resources and implement compliance best practices with informed advice and remediation steps from our compliance experts.
Get Better Outcomes Across Your Entire Cyber Security Compliance Program
Alert Logic makes it easy to address your network security compliance requirements.
- Single Integrated Solution.
- Suite of Security Capabilities.
- One Monthly Subscription.
- Our Experts are Included.
- 24/7 Threat Monitoring.
- 15-Min Live Notifications.
- Ready-to-Use Services.
- Expert Onboarding Assistance.
- Personal Tuning & Training.
Mapping IT Security Compliance Requirements Across Multiple Regulations
The Alert Logic SIEMless Threat Detection portfolio addresses a broad range of regulatory compliance requirements to help you prevent incidents, such as a data breach, that threaten the security, availability, integrity and privacy of customer data.Talk to one of our experts, and find out which service is best for you
"Using Alert Logic’s managed threat defense solution in conjunction with our other security measures, helped us to demonstrate compliance with the PCI Data Security Standard and pass the audit."
Lucian Morris, CIO at LQID
Information Security Compliance Made Easy Across Multiple Regulations
You shouldn’t have to be an expert or need to add staff. We’ll make it easy to achieve continuous compliance across all your requirements and maintain that compliance over time.
- Discover what assets you have, where they are and how they fit together
- See where and how to fix potential configuration mistakes that leave you open to compromise
- Understand why, where and how to react to findings and vulnerabilities
- Reduce your attack surface with visibility into vulnerabilities hidden at all layers of your application stack
- Easily capture, process and analyze event and log data required to identify security issues across your entire environment. Log data with audit trails stored in secure SSAE 16 Type 2 audited data centers for as long as you need.
- Deploys in minutes to capture and identify suspicious activity related to your operating systems, applications, networks and services.
- Log events are analyzed every day to identify any issue that might affect the security of your customer data.
- Access and search through all your log data stored securely in our SSAE 16 Type 2 data centers for incident response or quarterly audits.
- Protect web applications with comprehensive security coverage for OWASP top 10 with verified testing against a library of 2.1 million web application attacks.
- Configured and tuned by Alert Logic AppSec pros to block malicious web traffic (SQL injections, XSS attacks, etc.) and reduce false positives with auto-scaling support for cloud and hybrid environments.
- Out-of-the-box policies cover 10,000+ application vulnerabilities, including unique flaws in off-the-shelf and custom web applications.
- Detect threats to your applications, workloads, and infrastructure with a managed intrusion detection system
- Quickly deploy distributed IDS sensors for full-packet inspection of all network traffic in your cloud and hybrid cloud environments
- Get insights into all incidents, enriched with threat intelligence and correlation, available in real-time via your web interface
- 24/7 SOC incident management and response support
- Threat research with regular updates to keep up with latest threats
Need to Schedule A Demo?
Please fill out the form below in its entirety or call us directly at 844.816.1051, for the UK call +44 (0) 203 011 5533.
SCHEDULE A DEMO
Want to learn about Alert Logic products in more detail? Call us direct at +1.877.484.8383, for the UK call +44 (0) 203 011 5533, or complete this form. An Alert Logic representative will contact you soon.