SOC 2 Compliance Solutions for Cybersecurity
SaaS companies that meet SOC 2 requirements can enjoy an improved security posture and better service performance. But, meeting SOC 2 requirements can be complex and expensive for companies with limited staff and security expertise.
Alert Logic delivers a managed detection and response (MDR) solution that provides asset discovery, vulnerability assessment, threat detection, and web application security. Our solution can help you meet your SOC 2 compliance requirements. This means you can:
- Reduce your risk of attacks with continuous vulnerability scanning and configuration inspection of your applications running on the cloud, on premises, or hybrid environments.
- Quickly respond to attacks and post-breach activities with distributed IDS sensors that provide full-packet inspection and real-time alerts.
- Protect customer data from network and OWASP Top 10 attacks with web application scanning and web application firewall technologies.
- Prepare for SOC 2 audits, anytime with the event and log data you need for automated alerts, SOC 2 audit trails and easy access for reporting and audits, stored in our secure SSAE 16 Type 2 audited data centers for as long as you need.
- Free up resources with comprehensive log review and threat monitoring by our Active Watch 24/7 Security Operations Center.
SOC 2 Compliance Readiness
Alert Logic makes it easy to address your SOC 2 security requirements
- Single Integrated Solution.
- Suite of Security Capabilities.
- One Monthly Subscription.
- Our Experts are Included.
- 24/7 Threat Monitoring.
- 15-Min Live Notifications.
- Ready-to-Use Services.
- Expert Onboarding Assistance.
- Personal Tuning & Training.
"Alert Logic gives us comfort and confidence that we can relay to our customers that their data is secure… and made it very easy for us to check the boxes and make sure we are covered without having to invest a whole lot in new personnel."
- Bill Thornton, Vice President at Tango
SOC 2 Coverage Made Easy
You shouldn’t have to be an expert or need to add staff. We’ll make it easy to achieve continuous SOC 2 compliance.
- Discover what assets you have, where they are and how they fit together
- See where and how to fix potential configuration mistakes that leave you open to compromise
- Understand why, where and how to react to findings and vulnerabilities
- Reduce your attack surface with visibility into vulnerabilities hidden at all layers of your application stack
- Easily capture, process and analyze event and log data required to identify security issues across your entire environment. Log data with SOC 2 audit trails stored in secure SSAE 16 Type 2 audited data centers for as long as you need.
- Deploys in minutes to capture and identify suspicious activity related to your operating systems, applications, networks and services.
- Log events are analyzed every day to identify any issue that might affect the security of your customer data.
- Access and search through all your log data stored securely in our SSAE 16 Type 2 data centers for incident response or quarterly SOC 2 audits.
- Protect web applications with comprehensive security coverage for OWASP top 10 with verified testing against a library of 2.1 million web application attacks.
- Configured and tuned by Alert Logic AppSec pros to block malicious web traffic (SQL injections, XSS attacks, etc.) and reduce false positives with auto-scaling support for cloud and hybrid environments.
- Out-of-the-box policies cover 10,000+ application vulnerabilities, including unique flaws in off-the-shelf and custom web applications.
- Detect threats to your applications, workloads, and infrastructure with a managed intrusion detection system
- Quickly deploy distributed IDS sensors for full-packet inspection of all network traffic in your cloud and hybrid cloud environments
- Get insights into all incidents, enriched with threat intelligence and correlation, available in real-time via your web interface
- 24/7 SOC incident management and response support
- Threat research with regular updates to keep up with latest threats