Alert Logic to Showcase How "We Make the Cloud Secure" at RSA Conference
Security-as-a-Service leader focusing on Cloud security with presentations and exhibit featuring Secure Cloud Partner Pavilion
HOUSTON – February 23, 2012 – Alert Logic (www.alertlogic.com), the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, today announced plans for RSA Conference 2012 (www.rsaconference.com), the premier annual information security conference. Under the theme, “We Make the Cloud Secure,” Alert Logic will exhibit its leading solutions while showcasing cloud hosting partners demonstrating the realities of cloud security, in addition to leading-edge presentations by company executives.
Alert Logic’s participation in RSA Conference 2012 will include:
- Alert Logic will feature its leading Security-as-a-Service solutions along with details of the recent announcement of the acquisition of Armorlogic at Booth #250. Learn more at www.alertlogic.com/profense-waf
- The Alert Logic Secure Cloud Partner Pavilion, where representatives of service providers Datapipe, Navisite and SunGard Availability Services will present on their real world experiences securing cloud environments using Alert Logic solutions.
- Misha Govshteyn, Alert Logic’s founder and vice president of Emerging Products, has been selected to participate in the panel discussion, “Rising to the Challenge of Vulnerability Management in an IPv6 World.” Govshteyn will describe lessons learned through Alert Logic’s experience in developing security solutions for IPv6 networks. The panel, which is scheduled Thursday, March 1st, will consist of Govshteyn and four other senior executives from leading vulnerability management organizations.
- At America’s Growth Capital’s 8th Annual Information Security & Emerging Growth Conference, which is adjacent to RSA on Monday, February 27th, Gray Hall, Alert Logic CEO, will participate in the panel, “Cloud Security: It Takes a Village, or Does it?”
- On Monday, February 27th, Alert Logic will launch its 2012 State of Cloud Security report examining cloud security realities.
“We expect to see an abundance of companies claiming they provide cloud security, but theories and assumptions about cloud security won’t protect real customers running real business applications in real cloud environments,” said Urvish Vashi, vice president of marketing at Alert Logic. “Alert Logic has a 10 year history delivering security services in cloud and hosting service provider environments. We look forward to sharing the spotlight with our partners who can discuss their experiences with public, private and hybrid clouds and the unique security needs that arise.”
RSA Conference 2012 is scheduled February 27th through March 2nd at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. This year’s theme is, “The Great Cipher Mightier than the Sword.” The event attracts enterprise and technical professionals for what is considered the most comprehensive forum in information security. Participants learn about the latest trends and technologies, get access to new best practices and gain insight into the practical and pragmatic perspectives on the most critical technical and business issues facing organizations today. To register, visit www.rsaconference.com.
Alert Logic is the defacto standard for securing IT infrastructure in cloud and service provider environments, featuring more than half of the largest service providers in North America as partners. Alert Logic Security-as-a-Service solutions offer service providers and enterprise customers four distinct advantages: market leading security tools, a fully outsourced and managed SaaS delivery model, integrated 24×7 Security Operations Center (SOC) services to monitor and provide expert guidance, and the ability to deploy wherever a customer has IT infrastructure – including the cloud.
Additional Resources Available: Blog @alertlogic on Twitter LinkedIn
About Alert Logic Alert Logic, the leader in security and compliance solutions for the cloud, provides Security-as-a-Service for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for customers at a lower cost than traditional security solutions. Fully managed by a team of experts, the Alert Logic Security-as-a-Service solution provides network, system and web application protection immediately, wherever your IT infrastructure resides. Alert Logic partners with the leading cloud platforms and hosting providers to protect over 3,300 organizations worldwide. Built for cloud scale, the Alert Logic patented platform stores petabytes of data, analyses over 400 million events and identifies over 50,000 security incidents each month, which are managed by its 24×7 Security Operations Center. Alert Logic, founded in 2002, is headquartered in Houston, Texas, with offices in Seattle, Dallas, Cardiff, Belfast and London. For more information, please visit www.alertlogic.com.