COVID-19 Cybersecurity Resource Center
Securing Your Remote Workforce
The current work environment has rapidly shifted to emphasize remote workers. A common theme we are hearing from our SMB and mid-market customers is the need for additional help with evolving security requirements. Our Resource Center has information that can help you during these changing and challenging times.
Stories from the SOC - Identifying Infected Machines Through Anomalous BehaviorWatch Now
Stories from the SOC - Discovering Crypto Miners And How The Attacker ReactedWatch Now
Security Redefined: The Journey to Increased Security MaturityRegister Now
Security Redefined: Understanding Different Security ControlsWatch Now
Comprehensive Security Coverage
While the sudden increase in remote workers has raised the urgency to protect and provide visibility at the endpoint, a comprehensive approach to detection and response across your environment is as important today as ever. Combining purpose-built technology and dedicated security experts can deliver a level of protection that considers your unique needs and business context, empowering you to resolve whatever threats may come.
Alert Logic partners are leading innovators in their field. Our alignment with them makes us collectively better. Discover valuable resources from our partners.
- ConvergeOne: Adapting your Customer Experience Strategy in the time of COVID-19
- ConvergeOne: Enabling Remote Workers: Five Questions to Start the Conversation
- INAP: Preparing Your Corporate Network for Emergency Remote Work: Bandwidth, VPNs, Security and Notes for INAP Customers
- SHI: Securing your remote workforce during COVID-19
- SHI: 3 ways to contain SaaS sprawl and spend in a post COVID-19 world
- Connection: Teaching from Home: Resources to Turn You from Parent to Teacher
- Rackspace: Join Rackspace in the fight against COVID-19 with BOINC
- OneNeck: Considerations when Securing a Remote Workforce
- OnePath: Remote Work Cyber Security: Onepath’s Telework Webinar
- Champion Solutions Group: How to Manage Cyber Security with the Sudden Spike in Remote Workers
- Mission: Cost Optimization for AWS
- Future Com: Best Practices for implementing a scalable Remote Access VPN
- Accudata Systems: Best Practices for Effective Remote Team Communication
- AWS: Remote Work & Learning
- Blog: The Biggest Gap in Cybersecurity is Empathy
- Article: WFH awareness training becomes important as Covid-19 phishing scams increase
- Article: How to Maintain Cybersecurity for Your Remote Workers
- Content: Alert Logic MDR Essentials Overview
- Blog: Addressing COVID-19 Cybersecurity Challenges with Tips from NASA
- Article: Five contingency best practices for SOCs to handle uncertainty
Let's Talk Security
Full Stack Security. 24x7 Monitoring. Experts Included.