Watch our webinar discussing requirements and best practices for preventing and responding to ransomware on AWS workloads. Featuring: Patrick McDowell, Global Technical Lead, Security Partners, Amazon Web Services.
- Get a list of actions and recommendations to assess and strengthen your cybersecurity posture against ransomware
- Learn how to use the NIST framework to structure your approach to ransomware
- Learn how to fix vulnerabilities and manage drift in workload configurations and IAM
- Discover requirements for detecting and automating the response to real examples of ransomware
- Learn about the differences between MDR, EDR and XDR for preventing, detecting, and responding to ransomware in AWS workloads
Global Technical Lead, Security Partners, Amazon Web Services
Technical Marketing Manager