Reduce risk while accelerating growth of your business with the cloud.
Using public cloud services for your applications and other workloads opens up new flexibility and economy for your business, but with it comes a rapidly evolving IT security landscape. As AWS provides the elasticity that your business needs, it is important to address your shared responsibilities by protecting what you deploy on AWS, such as a business critical web application, against cyber threats and cyber attacks to achieve the right level of security. And, AWS security is not limited to protecting assets, with misconfigurations such as an incorrect Identity and Access Management (IAM) settings being a common possible security weakness and so requiring constant monitoring.
Your AWS workloads require an integrated security approach with 24/7 security monitoring to protect your users and data in real time.
Alert Logic® SIEMless Threat Management provides complete security visibility and addresses a broad set of security compliance controls. Our Essentials, Professional, and Enterprise offerings work across any platform. We continually innovate our services to ensure we stay up-to-date with the latest from AWS and offer unprecedented solutions for AWS and other cloud workloads.
Powerful AWS Security Monitoring Made Simple
Alert Logic SIEMless Threat Management includes 24/7 AWS threat monitoring and response management by our global Security Operations Center (SOC) analysts. With Alert Logic, you get:
- Intrusion detection system (IDS) to detect a wide array of attack methods for security threats lurking in your network traffic, including exploits in web app frameworks, containers, app stack components, and OWASP Top 10
- Log management to meet compliance requirements and to identify suspicious behavior from a comprehensive group of sources, including CloudTrail, Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS-hosted containers
- Vulnerability and security configuration management to identify vulnerabilities hidden at all layers of your application stack, and a Threat Risk Index to assess your security posture.
- The industry's first network-level container security intrusion detection for AWS-deployed Docker, AWS Elastic Container Service (ECS), AWS-deployed Kubernetes, and Elastic Beanstalk, CoreOS
- Leverages event telemetry that trains machine learning algorithms techniques to identify multiple attack stages that take advantage of flaws within a web application’s layers
- Expert incident analysis and live notifications of active attacks in 15 minutes from one of our GIAC-certified security analysts
- Full visibility and visualization of all assets in your AWS environment, with pre-built or ad hoc reports that include trend analysis, risk levels, threat details, potential impact, and detailed remediation recommendations.
- A wide range of security compliance controls for PCI DSS Compliance, HIPAA HITECH, SOC 2, GDPR Compliance Solutions, and SOX — including reporting, daily log review and fully managed and centralized logging
AWS shared responsibility model
Understand your role in securing your AWS environments
Security is a shared responsibility. AWS is responsible for the security of their cloud, such as physical security, instance isolation and protection for foundation services. You are responsible for security on the cloud, meaning you must secure your applications and data deployed on AWS. Alert Logic provides the managed intrusion detection, log management, advanced event correlation, and web application protection necessary to help meet your share of security responsibilities for a comprehensive security and compliance posture.
How We Do It
Cloud-based software, analytics, and security expert services provide the security monitoring solutions needed to assess and detect the cyber threats relevant to your business running on the AWS ecosystem.
- Centralized and Integrated Security Management: Integrated security tools at the network, system, and web application layers.
- Security Expertise: GIAC-certified security experts identify, review, investigate and escalate incidents to proactively protect against cyber threats 24/7
- Designed for AWS: Alert Logic has designed security for applications and other workloads running on AWS from the ground up for agility and scale. Our microservices architecture and RESTful API are combined with advanced logic that natively understands AWS API outputs including AWS CloudTrail and Amazon GuardDuty, blending security seamlessly into your CI / CD pipeline and dynamic production environment.
Benefits of AWS Security with Alert Logic
Alert Logic provides agile security services that scale with native API-driven automation and templates for AWS and DevOps tool chains, all delivered as a single subscription. This allows you to:
- Focus on the most cloud-relevant threats with full-stack protection of your web application and infrastructure stack
- Accelerate production with API-driven automation and elasticity
- Add cybersecurity experts to your team overnight without hiring staff
- Preserve application performance with lightweight agents and auto-scaling support
- Simplify with one service that works across all of your AWS, on-premises and hybrid environments.
SIEMless Threat Management
Seamless integration of platform, threat intelligence, and expert services.
ActiveWatch Managed Detection & Response
Alert Logic® ActiveWatch™ provides the human expertise required for deep insight into your security and compliance posture.
Web Application Firewall (WAF)
Our managed WAF is your frontline defense against attacks. Deployment models match your requirements and offer 24/7 monitoring for solid protection against compromises.
Network Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
Our IDS and vulnerability assessment services monitor your network, identify suspicious activity, and provide verified alerts and recommended remediation steps.
Vulnerability Scanning & Assessment
Alert Logic helps you reduce your attack surface by finding vulnerabilities before your adversaries do with cloud native vulnerability and configuration capabilities.
Our log management solution collects and normalizes your log data, while our 24/7 expert monitoring and analysis adds human intelligence to find key insights.
Need to Schedule A Demo?
Please fill out the form below in its entirety or call us directly at 844.816.1051, for the UK call +44 (0) 203 011 5533.
SCHEDULE A DEMO
Want to learn about Alert Logic products in more detail? Call us direct at +1.877.484.8383, for the UK call +44 (0) 203 011 5533, or complete this form. An Alert Logic representative will contact you soon.