Reduce risk while accelerating growth of your business with the cloud.
Using public cloud services for your applications and other workloads opens up new flexibility and economy for your business, but with it comes a rapidly evolving IT security landscape. As AWS provides the elasticity that your business needs, it is important to address your shared responsibilities by protecting what you deploy on AWS, such as a business critical web application, against cyber threats and cyber attacks to achieve the right level of security. And, security in AWS is not limited to protecting assets, with misconfigurations such as an incorrect Identity and Access Management (IAM) settings being a common possible weakness with security in AWS and so requiring constant monitoring.
Your AWS workloads require an integrated security approach with 24/7 AWS Cloud security monitoring to protect your users and data in real time.
Alert Logic® Threat Management provides complete security visibility and addresses a broad set of Amazon Cloud security compliance controls. Our Essentials, Professional, and Enterprise offerings work across any platform. When securing AWS, we continually innovate our services to ensure we stay up-to-date with the latest from AWS and offer unprecedented solutions for AWS and other cloud workloads.
AWS Security Monitoring Made Simple
Alert Logic Threat Management includes 24/7 AWS threat monitoring and response management by our global Security Operations Center (SOC) analysts. With Alert Logic, you get:
- Intrusion detection system (IDS) to detect a wide array of attack methods for security threats lurking in your network traffic, including exploits in web app frameworks, containers, app stack components, and OWASP Top 10
- Log management to meet compliance requirements and to identify suspicious behavior from a comprehensive group of sources, including CloudTrail, Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS-hosted containers
- Vulnerability and security configuration management to identify vulnerabilities hidden at all layers of your application stack, and a Threat Risk Index to assess your security posture.
- The industry's first network-level container security intrusion detection for AWS-deployed Docker, AWS Elastic Container Service (ECS), AWS-deployed Kubernetes, and Elastic Beanstalk, CoreOS
- Leverages event telemetry that trains machine learning algorithms techniques to identify multiple attack stages that take advantage of flaws within a web application’s layers
- Expert incident analysis and live notifications of active attacks in 15 minutes from one of our GIAC-certified security analysts
- Full visibility and visualization of all assets in your AWS environment, with pre-built or ad hoc reports that include trend analysis, risk levels, threat details, potential impact, and detailed remediation recommendations.
- A wide range of security compliance controls for PCI DSS Compliance, HIPAA HITECH, SOC 2, GDPR Compliance Solutions, and SOX — including reporting, daily log review and fully managed and centralized logging
AWS User Behavior Anomaly Detection
User behavior anomaly detection (UBAD) for AWS environments detects and alerts on suspicious activity. This capability uses machine learning to help determine a baseline of user behavior and identify changes in the way users access your systems including locations and times of access. Using AWS Cloud Trail data, Alert Logic can detect and raise incidents for anomalous user behavior which may impact critical assets in your AWS environment.
AWS shared responsibility model
Understand your role in securing your AWS environments
Security is a shared responsibility. AWS is responsible for the security of the cloud, such as physical security, instance isolation and protection for foundation services. You are responsible for security on the cloud, meaning you must secure your AWS applications and data deployed on AWS. Alert Logic provides the managed intrusion detection, log management, advanced event correlation, and web application protection necessary to help meet your share of security responsibilities for comprehensive security and compliance posture.
How We Do It
- Centralized and Integrated Security Management: Integrated AWS cloud security tools at the network, system, and web application layers.
- Security Expertise: GIAC-certified security experts identify, review, investigate and escalate incidents to proactively protect against cyber threats 24/7
- Designed for AWS: Alert Logic has designed security for AWS applications and other workloads running on AWS from the ground up for agility and scale. Our microservices architecture and RESTful API are combined with advanced logic that natively understands AWS API outputs including AWS CloudTrail and Amazon GuardDuty, blending security seamlessly into your CI / CD pipeline and dynamic production environment.