AWS re:Inforce in Boston was an invigorating two days spent delving into best practices, having deep conversations, and discovering new innovations on securing workloads in the cloud.
If you missed being in-person for re:Inforce, join us virtually as we focus on Security by the Slice. On August 16, we’re sharing Alert Logic customer success stories, best practices, innovations, and thought leadership around securing AWS workloads.
Presented in six, 10-minute sessions, topics will include:
- The Sweet Spot for Managed Detection and Response — Is MDR right for you? Learn the similar drivers and gaps businesses are aiming to address when they realize MDR is the right solution for their cybersecurity needs.
- Compliance in AWS with Alert Logic — PCI-DSS, SOC2 Type II, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GDPR … these are just a few of the industry compliance regulations to stay on top of. Our experience has shown us that if a business has a secure IT estate, they are naturally compliant.
- Security Containers on AWS — Container adoption continues to grow as more organizations look to transition away from virtual machines to micro services-based architectures. Containers provide increased efficiency, portability, and scalability. Discover the keys to a container security strategy on AWS.
- Activity Clustering: Tracking the Actors Behind the Threats — Through monitoring our 4,000+ customer environment, our threat hunters identified and documented the actions and characteristics of numerous threat groups and actors. We’ve created unique Activity Clusters that document indicators and characteristics relating to several common threat groups.
- Responding to Cloud Workload Security Issues: Processes and Best Practices — With AWS and Alert Logic Intelligent Response™, you can achieve 24/7 managed security without increasing your existing in-house security team. Learn how through RunBuggy’s customer journey.
- Alert Logic Integrations with AWS — We protect you no matter where you are on your cloud journey. Discover how Alert Logic integrates and interoperates with AWS in four categories.
Featured speakers from Alert Logic are:
- Josh Davies, Principal Technical Product Marketing Manager
- Tony DeGonia, Principal Technical Product Marketing Manager
- Antonio Sanchez, Lead Technical Marketing Manager
- Angelica Torres-Corral, Director of Product Marketing
By the end of the hour, not only will you have a clear understanding of how to best protect your AWS workloads, but you may walk away with a slice on us! The first 100 registrants for this event will receive a $20 Domino’s gift card.
Mark your calendar now for Security by the Slice: Protecting Your AWS Workloads with Alert Logic MDR® on Tuesday, August 16, at 8 a.m. PDT/10 a.m. CDT/4 p.m. GMT. Click here to register.