Microsoft Azure Web Services Security
Reduce risk while accelerating growth of your business with the cloud.
Using public cloud infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) for your applications and other workloads opens up new flexibility and economy for your business, but with it comes a rapidly evolving IT security landscape. As Azure provides the elasticity that your business needs, it is important to address your shared security responsibilities by protecting what you deploy on Azure against cyber threats and attacks.
Your Azure environment requires cloud security technologies with 24x365 security monitoring to identify and protect your applications and workloads against cyber threats in real time.
That’s why we created a solution built specifically for securing your Azure environment deployments. Alert Logic® Cloud Defender® is a cloud-native, managed security solution that provides complete security visibility and addresses a broad set of security compliance controls.
Azure Security Monitoring Made Simple
Alert Logic offers an integrated suite of managed infrastructure and workload security and compliance controls for your Azure environment, all delivered to you as a single service. Providing you with:
- Intrusion detection systems (IDS) to detect a wide array of attack methods of security threats lurking in your network traffic, including exploits in web app frameworks, app stack components and attack methods included in the OWASP Top 10
- Log management to meet compliance requirements and to identify suspicious behavior from a comprehensive group of sources, including Azure Monitor and Azure Storage Accounts (Blobs or Tables)
- Vulnerability Management and security configuration management to assess your security posture and identify vulnerabilities hidden at all layers of your application stack
- Expert incident analysis and live notifications of critical attacks from one of our GIAC-certified security analysts within 15 minutes
- A broad set of security compliance controls for GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA HITECH, SOC 2, and SOX COBIT—including PCI ASV attestation reporting, daily log review and fully managed and centralized logging
Azure Shared Responsibility Model
Understand your role in securing Azure environments
Microsoft Azure Security is a shared responsibility. Microsoft is responsible for security of the Cloud, such as physical security, instance isolation and protection for foundation services. You are responsible for security in the Cloud, meaning you must secure your applications and data within Azure. Alert Logic provides the managed intrusion detection system (IDS), log management, advanced event correlation, and web application firewall security necessary to help meet your share of security responsibilities for a comprehensive security and compliance posture.
How We Do It
Centralized and Integrated Cyber Security Management
Single pane of glass with integrated security tools at the network, system, and web application layers.
Monitored by Security Experts
GIAC-certified security experts identify, review, investigate and escalate incidents to proactively protect against cyber threats 24x7.
Actionable Threat Detection and Response
Security data is collected, aggregated, and analyzed to identify attacks. High-priority threats are verified and you quickly notified with remediation recommendations to address the attack.
Designed for Microsoft Azure
Alert Logic has designed security for applications and other workloads running on Azure from the ground up for agility and scale. Our microservices architecture and RESTful API are combined with advanced logic that natively understands Azure API outputs including Azure Monitor and Azure Storage Accounts (such as Azure SQL or IIS logs from App Services workloads), blending security seamlessly into your CI / CD pipeline and dynamic production environment.
Benefits of Azure Security with Alert Logic
Alert Logic provides agile security services that scale with native API-driven automation and templates for Azure and DevOps tool chains, all delivered as a single subscription. This allows you to:
- Focus on the most cloud-relevant threats with full-stack protection of your full application and infrastructure stack
- Accelerate production with API-driven automation and elasticity
- Add cyber security experts to your team overnight without hiring staff
- Preserve application performance with lightweight agents and auto-scaling support
- Simplify with one service that works across all your Azure, on-premises and hybrid environments.
Managed Cloud Security SolutionAlert Logic® Cloud Defender®
Our integrated SaaS suite of solutions protects web applications and network infrastructure.Learn more
Web Application FirewallAlert Logic® Web Security Manager
Our managed web application firewall is your frontline defense against attacks. Deployment models match your requirements and offer 24x7 monitoring for solid protection against compromises.Learn more
Network Intrusion Detection System (IDS)Alert Logic® Threat Manager™
Our Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and vulnerability assessment services monitor your network, identify suspicious activity, and provide verified alerts and recommended remediation steps.Learn more
Meet PCI DSS, HIPAA, or SOX Cobit compliance requirements in an easily managed, affordable way.Learn more
Log Management SoftwareAlert Logic® Log Manager™
Our log management solution collects and normalizes your log data, while our 24x7 expert monitoring and analysis adds human intelligence to find key insights.Learn more
Upsilon PaymentsAny small to mid-size company who needs to secure their Azure environment needs Alert Logic. There’s simply nothing else on the market that can cover it effectively.View this case study
Bentley SystemsAlert Logic has enabled us to protect datacenters in our multi-cloud environment and we appreciate the security continuity we receive from Alert Logic as we move all-in on Azure.View this case study
Sunrise IdentityThis is an ongoing time-saver and we’ve seen a substantially high ROI since first purchasing the solution in 2009. We strive to work smarter and we’ve found that Alert Logic helps us do that.View this case study
Flexi-Van LeasingWe were looking for more than a security product, and only Alert Logic offered the fully managed service that we needed to protect our datacenters.View this case study
SCHEDULE A DEMO
Want to learn about Alert Logic products in more detail? Call us direct at +1.877.484.8383, for the UK call +44 (0) 203 011 5533, or complete this form. An Alert Logic representative will contact you soon.