What is NIST 800-53?
The Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) requires that all federal agencies use security controls for the IT systems that support their operations. The guidelines required for compliance are specified by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication 800-53.
However following NIST 800-53 can be confusing, complex and expensive for many companies, especially those with limited staff and security expertise. The Alert Logic SIEMless Threat Detection portfolio addresses a broad range of regulatory compliance requirements to help you prevent incidents, such as a data breach, that threaten the security, availability, integrity and privacy of customer data. Alert Logic connects a security platform, threat intelligence, and cybersecurity experts to provide the best level of security and compliance coverage your workloads require across any environment.
Alert Logic delivers a solution that provides asset discovery, vulnerability assessment, threat detection, and application security. Our solution can help you map to NIST 800-53 and NIST 800-171 standards and quickly understand the state of compliance without hiring new staff. Our expert services augment your in-house security team by monitoring your workloads and environment 24/7. Analysts investigate alerts and contact you within 15 minutes if we detect suspicious activity such as: unauthorized access, exposure or modification of accounts, controls or configurations.
Request My Demo
- Advance your compliance program in record time and quickly understand the state of compliance without hiring new staff.
- Reduce your risk with an improved security posture, reduced attack surface, and risk of data breach.
- Protect customer data from network and OWASP Top 10 attacks with web application scanning, a robust vulnerability library, and access to security consultants 24/7 to keep data safe.
- Prepare for audits, anytime with audit-ready reporting that helps IT staff stay one step ahead of requirements, mandates, and auditors.
- Free up resources and implement compliance best practices with informed advice and remediation steps from our compliance experts.
Alert Logic NIST 800-53 solutions mapping
|NIST 800-53 SECURITY RULES
Vulnerability & Asset Visibility
ALERT LOGIC MDR PROFESSIONAL